Jan 27, 2009

Under the Weather

Being "under the weather" is SO frustrating! It has stolen away my energy to do both the things I need to do for work and the things I like to do. I've tried positive thinking to no avail. I still ache. I still feel feverish. Bummer!!

It's been a whole week since I've posted a card, partly due to feeling bad and partly due to some techno work on my images and blog. Seems as if most people who post their work to online galleries like Splitcoaststampers and Paper Craft Planet have created a watermark to place over their images. If only I had just made one when I first noticed it, but, oh no, better to put off til tomorrow... So when I set my mind to adding the watermark that I created, I had to upload all the pics again. I didn't think I had made that many cards since I started posting, but as I worked with them, the number appeared to grow... ;-)

I'm off to rest!

No comments: