Jan 3, 2009

Java Greetings



O.K., so I thought that yesterday would be my last challenge to accept this holiday, and then Gina K. made it an 8-day week and challenged people to step outside the box to make a different sized card than they usually make. The size I've never made is the long skinny one.

As I rifled through my DP, I came across a sheet of coffee themed paper that I bought a year ago to make my younger son a card (he is a real coffee enthusiast). Trouble is, I didn't know how to use the paper because the paper itself is the central element; I didn't want to cover any of it. Well, I guess that paper was hiding away for today's challenge, as it hit me when I saw it: that's the one.

It actually came together very fast in contrast to the last two days. Good thing, too, because I think my husband is ready to find a 12-step program for paper crafters! ;-)

Supplies
Paper: CTMH & Bazzill cardstock, DP is Flair Designs' Coffee Talk
Ink: CTMH Chocolate
Embellishments: extra large eyelets from WeRMemory Keepers & a scrap of jute

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! You did a great job with this sized card.