Jan 7, 2009

CPS Challenge #98



I have resolved that this year I will create more cards and post consistently on my blog. What better way to find motivation than a good challenge. So I've been on the prowl for some challenges, and I hit pay dirt when I came across the Card Positioning Systems blog.

I watercolored the bird on this card earlier this week, and I've been wondering what to do with him. This challenge sent me to my paper stash to find something that might work. He isn't perfect, but I decided to celebrate my first effort to be more artistic with my cards and less cut and paste...

Supplies
CTMH cardstock and DP, Martha Stewart clear bird stamp, scrap of twill ribbon, Nestabilities


Here's the sketch for the challenge:CPS Sketch Challenge #98

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

This is beautiful. Keep them coming!

staceykingman said...

Wow, you did a fabulous job with the bird!

Lea L. said...

What a pretty stamp you used!! Great card! Thanks for playing at CPS this past week!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

glad you found us! great job watercoloring the bird! hope you continue sharing at the cps blog!