Dec 11, 2008

Snowman Soup

Karen Ewert's blog Stamping Videos is one of my favorites; her videos are great and I always have success when I try one of the projects she features. My latest attempt is Snowman Soup. I had never heard of it before, but I fell in love with it immediately! The mug is really cute, too, but I'm saving it for another time. I found some cute bags whose white swirly decoration seemed to fit perfectly with a snowy theme. I decided to go all out with my soup project and ordered several boxes of Godiva hot cocoa as my soup base! Then, as I was checking out at Albertson's last week, I spied a display of yummy Bob's candy canes, larger than those in the multi-packs. I opted to split the poem into two parts and make sort of a tag card. Now I'm thinking that a batch of shortbread cookies would be the perfect complement to this special hot coocoa treat!

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute gift, great idea!